Quick PDF Library 8.15 beta 1 has been released and is ready for download and testing. Version 8.15 beta 1 includes new functions, bug fixes and enhancements. The 8.15 beta 1 installer can be downloaded from the button below.
- Added protection against out of range exception in SignFile when a new field is added
- AES128 encrypted documents with /EncryptMetadata set to false are now loaded correctly
- GetDefaultPrinterName internal data correctly initialized
- Images with /Indexed/DeviceGray and /Indexed/DeviceRGB now supported
- Added support for metafile import when font names end with style names like “Bold” or “Italic”
Upgrading To Version 8
More information on upgrading to version 8 can be found online here.
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and have your say.