Debenu Quick PDF Library Overview
Debenu Quick PDF Library is a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK for Windows and Mac used by thousands of developers for working with PDFs on all levels. Including a robust API with over 900 functions for use with C, C++, C#, Delphi (4 to Delphi 10 Seattle, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal, Objective-C, Python and more, Debenu Quick PDF Library truly is the ultimate toolkit for project where you need to create, edit, secure, print, render, split, merge or manipulate PDF documents.
The library is available in ActiveX, DLL, LIB, Dylib (Mac) and Delphi editions. Single or multiple developer licenses can be purchased and a source code license is also available.
An extensive feature list can be found online here.
|Create, render and print PDFs|
|Secure, sign and protect PDFs|
|Create, fill and edit PDF forms|
|Split, merge, append and combine PDFs|
|Extract text and images froms PDFs|
|Edit PDFs initial view and document properties|
|Add text, images and barcodes to PDFs|
|Direct access functionality (load files from disk, not memory)|
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8. 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported.
- Mac OS X 10.5 to 10.9.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012. 32-bit and 64-bit versions supported.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5 to 10.9.
The full end user license agreement for Debenu Quick PDF Library can be read online here, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can't use Debenu Quick PDF Library, here are a few key points:
- Platform developer licenses. Licenses are sold on a per developer/platform basis and are called Platform Developer Licenses. This means that a license will required for each developer on each platform.
- Desktop applications and mobile apps. A Platform Developer License includes the right to develop software for desktop and mobile environments at no extra cost. An additional Server License is required if you wish to develop software for use in a server environment (see Server Applications and Websites section below).
- Server applications and websites. Server applications and websites require a special one-time Server License in addition to a Platform Developer License. This small Server License fee enables you to use Debenu Quick PDF Library on an unlimited number of Servers.
- Royalty free. You can use Debenu Quick PDF Library in your desktop applications, server applications or websites and mobile apps without needing to pay any royalty fees for distribution to end-users of the applications you build. This means no additional fees to you other than the cost of the Platform Developer License (and one-off Server License fee if applicable to your situation).
- No limits on number of applications or websites. We sell licenses based on the number of your developers who will be using the library, not the number of applications your company intends to build using our library.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Debenu Quick PDF Library or your license key unless explicitly permitted in writing by Debenu.
- Compiled applications only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF libraries, developer components, SDKs or toolkits using Debenu Quick PDF Library.
Every purchase of Debenu Quick PDF Library comes with free email technical support, in addition to free access to standard support facilities (online help, knowledge base, FAQs, code samples and the Debenu Quick PDF Library forums).
Visit the Help and Support portal for more info.