Free PDF Library
Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite offers a subset of the functionality found in Debenu Quick PDF Library — a powerful royalty-free PDF developer SDK used by thousands of developers for working with PDFs on all levels — for free!
That's right. Add functionality to your applications — such as the ability to convert images to PDF, add links to the web, get and set document properties, rotate pages, analyze document security and add images and text to documents — to your applications for free.
Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite is available as an ActiveX component and works with C, C++, C#, Delphi, PHP, Visual Basic, VB.NET, ASP, PowerBASIC, Pascal or any other language that supports ActiveX.
Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite is free to download and use in your applications.
|Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite||debenu_quick_pdf_library_lite.exe||9.14||9.78 MB|
|Help manual (online), Knowledge base, Tech support|
- Windows 2000 Professional
- Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit)
The full end user license agreement for Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite can be read online here, but to give you a rough idea of how you can and can't use Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite, here's a few key points:
- Free. You can use Debenu Quick PDF Library Lite in your applications without needing to pay a licensing fee or any royalty fees for distribution.
- No reselling. You are not allowed to resell Debenu Quick PDF Library or your license key, but you can embed the software in your application, or distribute it with your system.
- Compiled applications only. You are not permitted to create your own PDF software libraries using Debenu Quick PDF Library.