Quick PDF Library 8.15 beta 2 has been released and is ready for download and testing. Version 8.15 beta 2 includes new functions, bug fixes and enhancements. The 8.15 beta 2 installer can be downloaded from the button below.
- Added protection against out of range exception in SignFile when a new field is added
- AES128 encrypted documents with /EncryptMetadata set to false are now loaded correctly
- GetDefaultPrinterName internal data correctly initialized
- Images with /Indexed/DeviceGray and /Indexed/DeviceRGB now supported
- Eliminated memory leak in code that processes shading patterns
- Memory leak in 64-bit builds fixed using XE2 U4 compiler
- Internal fix for string list adding when the list starts with 0×10
- Fix for character widths when SetOrigin(2) and SetOrigin(3) are used
- Color channel order fix for CMYK JPEG import in 64-bit builds
- Fix for certain encrypted documents loaded into the standalone functions
- Added code to correctly handle negative font sizes in content streams
- Added support for metafile import when font names end with style names like “Bold” or “Italic
- Documents encrypted with 40-bit RC4 using revision 3 are now supported
- Improvements to existing DLL import headers and addition of a C import header
- GIF images with local color tables now supported
- Image extraction of TIFF images maintains image data in original format
Upgrading To Version 8
More information on upgrading to version 8 can be found online here.
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and have your say.