Quick PDF Library 7.25 beta 1 has been released and is ready for testing. This new beta includes several bug fixes, enhancements and new functions. The 7.25 beta 1 installer can be downloaded from the button below.
- ExtractPages, CopyPageRanges and ExtractPageRanges now handle inherited resources
- DrawDataMatrixSymbol now defaults to black if the fill color has not been set
- DrawDatamatrixSymbol correctly encodes double digits
- Resources are correctly freed during EMF+ output
- Corrected page indexing for DAFindPage
- Outlines are correctly appended during document merging
- Added support for CCITT images with /Indexed color space
- Improvements to EMF import font scaling
- Improved reading of CID font encoding
- Documents with malformed trailers are now handled gracefully
- Reduced memory consumption with CanvasDC functions
- Added support for CCITT images with EncodedByteAlign encoding
- Documents with malformed page tree nodes are now processed
Feedback! Any feedback large or small is appreciated. We’ll shortly be planning the next round of exciting new features for Quick PDF Library, so we’d really like to know what you want to see added to the SDK. Don’t be shy, email us at email@example.com and have your say.